Formalised key indicators, common values defined and set in stone, social commitment and gender parity
As a mobility provider for companies and administrations, FATEC is a key player in the energy transition. We ensure the mobility of our clients’ employees while reducing the environmental impact of travel.
FATEC strives to reduce the direct impact of its activity on the environment, and FATEC must also help its customers and partners to meet their own environmental objectives:
- Measurement of the environmental impact of vehicle fleet
- Evolution of their car policy to reduce CO2 and fine particle emissions
- Analysis of needs and uses to resize the fleet
- Proposal of electric alternatives to traditional thermal models
- Promotion of offers that reduce the CO2 impact: EDI invoices, remote meetings, application to replace paper, etc.
- Switching supplier payments from cheques to bank transfers
Gender balance index at FATEC Group: 98/100
Details of grades :
- Gender pay gap: 38/40
- Gender pay gap in individual raises: 35/35
- Number of female employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave: 15/15
- Parity among the 10 highest paid: 10/10